Opel Grandland X Hybrid4
|Type||Capacity||Time to charge||Our recommendation|
|Regular electricity outlet||2.3 kW||5h45m||This charging method is intended for emergencies only.|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 16A||3.7 kW||3h45m||This charging station is the best fit for this car!|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 32A||7.4 kW||3h45m||
This charging capacity is higher than your car can handle.
This charging station is still compatible with your car, but it won't charge faster than the max. charging capacity your car can handle. The max. charging capacity this car can handle is 6.6 kW.
|EVBox 3-Phase, 16A||11 kW||-||This charging capacity is higher than your car can handle.|
|EVBox 3-Phase, 32A||22 kW||-||This charging capacity is higher than your car can handle.|
|EVBox DC Fast Charger||50 kW||-||This car cannot handle fast charging.|
Meet the Grandland X Hybrid 4, the newest addition to Opel's range of hybrid SUVs. The Grandland X Hybrid4 helps to reduce its fuel emissions thanks to its 13.2 kWh lithium-ion battery—perfect for providing a boost to performance or adding a few extra kilometers in driving range.
- 59 km Range
- 13.2 kWh Battery
- Type 2 Cable Type
- Plug location
Why EVBox is the best fit
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet.
- Easy to use
- Automatically tracks and invoices your charging costs.
- Helps you to consume the available power in the most cost-effective & energy-efficient way.
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to its durable, modular design.
Get a charging station that best suits your needs.
Simply fill out your preferences by clicking below and we'll get back to you shortly with a recommendation that best suits your needs.Request a quote