The 2017 e-Golf has been given a range boost from 190 km to 300 km! While some suggest that the e-Golf may slowly disappear once the new Volkswagen I.D. (expected in 2020) hits the stores, others report that VW’s latest Gen.E concept may very well be the preview of the next e-Golf. Please note that the range depends on the speed, driving behavior, weather and road conditions. Prices start at €38,970.
- 200 km Range
- 35.8 kWh Battery
- Type 2 Cable type
- Plug location
Why EVBox makes the best fit
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet.
- Automatically tracks and invoices your charging costs.
- Helps you to consume the available power in the most cost-effective & energy-efficient way.
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to its durable, modular design.
Get a charging station that best suits your needs.
Simply fill out your preferences by clicking below and we'll get back to you shortly with a recommendation that best suits your needs.Request a quote