A Hey EVBox subscription is required for every EVBox charging station that you've purchased, and we're happy to assist you in making the choice.
with 1 or more charging points
- Start charging via the charge card or remotely via the Hey EVBox app
- View and download charging transactions
- Scale up to 20 charging points without paying any additional subscription fees with the Hub-Satellite configuration
- Distribute available power between charging points with Load Balancing
- Publish your station online and set a tariff for charging sessions
- Automatic reimbursement of charging costs for your employees
Single station: £4/month
Double station: £8/month
DC station: £49.99/month per station
Hub / Satellite operates multiple stations cost effectively. This configuration connects up to 20 charging points per location through a single communication device, which substantially improves and facilitates the management of all charging stations.
Load Balancing distributes the available capacity per location proportionally over all connected charging stations that use this service. By doing so, it ensures that every car is optimally charged within the limits of your charging stations’ and facility’s capacity.
Peak Shaving prevents overcapacity and peak usage so you can avoid overcapacity fees. This service allows you to set up a maximum capacity for your charging stations during the day. This way, you ensure that you won’t exceed the limits of your property’s maximum capacity, even during peak hours.
Our Home plan is free, however Business plan is a yearly subscription that will be billed annually. Pricing depends on the amount of charging points and features that you'd like to include in your Business plan. If you're interested in signing up, please contact your sales representative.
Don't have an EVBox charging station yet?
The Hey EVBox charging management app works with any EVBox charging station and will help you get the most out of your station. Looking for an EVBox charging station?View our products