Kia Niro EV
Consider the Niro EV Kia’s signal to get into the plug-in mainstream when the toned down production version goes on sale in the second half of 2018. The company says it’s equipped with a 150kW electric motor, along with a 64kWh battery pack. Notably, this will allow a range of +300 kilometers and attract many new electric drivers.
- 350 km Range
- 64 kWh Battery
- Type 2 Cable Type
- Plug location
Why EVBox is the best fit
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet.
- Easy to use
- Automatically tracks and invoices your charging costs.
- Helps you to consume the available power in the most cost-effective & energy-efficient way.
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to its durable, modular design.
Get a charging station that best suits your needs.
Simply fill out your preferences by clicking below and we'll get back to you shortly with a recommendation that best suits your needs.Request a quote