|Type||Capacity||Time to charge||Our recommendation|
|Regular electricity outlet||2.3 kW||17h50m||This charging method is intended for emergencies only.|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 16A||3.7 kW||11h00m||This charging station will take longer to fully charge this car.|
|EVBox 1-Phase, 32A||7.4 kW||5h30m||This charging station will take longer to fully charge this car.|
|EVBox 3-Phase, 16A||11 kW||3h45m||This charging station is the best fit for this car!|
|EVBox 3-Phase, 32A||22 kW||1h50m||This is the best fit for every workplace.|
Renault ZOE is yet again Europe's best-selling electric car. The newest 2017 entry model runs about 135 km on a single charge. The standard model (R90) reaches 255 km on a single charge. Please note that the range depends on the speed, driving behavior, weather and road conditions. Prices start at €32,580 (R90).
- 255 km Range
- 41 kWh Capacity
- Type 2 Cable type
- Plug location
Why EVBox makes the best fit
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet.
- Automatically tracks and invoices your charging costs.
- Helps you to consume the available power in the most cost-effective & energy-efficient way.
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to its durable, modular design.
Get a charging station that best suits your needs.
Simply fill out your preferences by clicking below and we'll get back to you shortly with a recommendation that best suits your needs.Request a quote