- Start charging via the charge card or remotely via the EVBox charging management website
- View/download charging transactions
- Enjoy remote support, firmware updates, and the self-service functionality
- Manage up to 20 Hub-Satellite charging points without extra fees
- Distribute available power between charging points with Load Balancing
- Publish your station online and set a tariff for charging sessions
- Automatic reimbursement of charging costs for your employees
- Enable smart charging: load balancing, setting max. power, and charging profiles
Frequently asked questions
Hub-Satellite operates multiple stations cost effectively. This configuration connects up to 20 charging points per location through a single communication device, which substantially improves and facilitates the management of all charging stations.
Load Balancing distributes the available capacity per location proportionally over all connected charging stations that use this service. By doing so, it ensures that every car is optimally charged within the limits of your charging stations’ and facility’s capacity.
It is a feature which allows station owners to set tariffs for charging sessions and publish their station online.
All users with an Advanced subscription have access to the public charging feature.
Advantages of public charging with EVBox
Through the Advanced subscription's public charging feature, you benefit from:
- Additional revenue to cover your hardware investment.
- Increased publicity from station(s) being shown on various public charging maps.
- Automated invoicing to remove the hassle of collecting money from drivers. We take this responsibility off your shoulders.
Calculate your potential revenue now!
Don't have an EVBox charging station yet?
EVBox charging management software works with any EVBox charging charger and will help you get the most out of your station. Looking for an EVBox charging station?View our products